- Brooches & Pins
- "Bad to the Bone" Brooch by Erstwilder
"Bad to the Bone" Brooch by Erstwilder
Maybe just a museum memory, but this fab fossil still features resplendent textured white resin contrasting with bold black resin as well as hand-painted and hand-assembled details. Take a bite out of life with some beautiful bones!
Story: Millions of years in the making this fearsome fossilized foe is still a tyrant lizard king.
Features & Details:
- Officially licensed
- Original Designer: Carmen Hui
- Height 45 mm x Width 60 mm
- Collectible, limited edition resin brooch
- Ships in custom branded gift box
- A custom story card insert is included under the lid of the gift box
- Laser cut and hand assembled
- Material Information: 100% Acrylic Resin
- Pin hardware: Stainless steel
- Pin attachment on back
Care Instructions: Please be aware that resin is akin to ceramic and glass, and therefore may be damaged if dropped or knocked. Keep your Erstwilder jewelry neatly tucked away in your gift box when not being worn, avoid contact with perfumes, lotions, water and excessive sunlight, and you’ll have your piece for years to come. Clean gently by hand.
Note: Each piece may differ slightly from one another. 'Bad to the Bone Brooch' features terrific textured resins, which makes each and every piece entirely unique!