"Young Love" Brooch by Erstwilder
It's hard not to count this egg before it hatches! With a collection of textured, marbled, and bubble resins this hand-assembled and hand-painted little family show that spring is a time for new life and new beginnings.
Story: It's nesting season for these feathered first-time parents. Oh to be young and in love and capable of sustained flight.
Features & Details:
- Officially licensed
- Original Designer Carmen Hui
- Height 66 mm x Width 62 mm
- Collectible, limited edition resin brooch
- Ships in custom branded gift box
- A custom story card insert is included under the lid of the gift box
- Laser cut and hand assembled
- Material Information: 100% Acrylic Resin
- Pin hardware: Stainless steel
- Pin attachment on back
Care Instructions: Please be aware that resin is akin to ceramic and glass, and therefore may be damaged if dropped or knocked. Keep your Erstwilder jewelry neatly tucked away in your gift box when not being worn, avoid contact with perfumes, lotions, water and excessive sunlight, and you’ll have your piece for years to come. Clean gently by hand.