- Brooches & Pins
- "Storm Lord" Brooch by Erstwilder
"Storm Lord" Brooch by Erstwilder
Some call him Neptune, some Poseidon. Either way, Erstwilder's god of freshwater and the sea brooch has been hand-assembled from a combination of glitter, solid and textured resins and features hand-painted details. You can even call him yours if you're fast enough.
Story: God of the seas, trident in hand. Best not to anger him, or be banished to land. The ocean wont be so friendly if you do.
Features & Details:
- Officially licensed
- Original Designer Sally Land
- Height 73 mm x Width 52 mm
- Collectible, limited edition resin brooch
- Ships in custom branded gift box
- A custom story card insert is included under the lid of the gift box
- Laser cut and hand assembled
- Material Information: 100% Acrylic Resin
- Pin hardware: Stainless steel
- Pin attachment on back
Care Instructions: Please be aware that resin is akin to ceramic and glass, and therefore may be damaged if dropped or knocked. Keep your Erstwilder jewelry neatly tucked away in your gift box when not being worn, avoid contact with perfumes, lotions, water and excessive sunlight, and you’ll have your piece for years to come. Clean gently by hand.