"Kiss of the Spider" Brooch by Erstwilder
Arachnophobia who? This eight-legged elegance will help turn the fright to fashion. Her hand-painted detail and mixture of textured and solid resins will make you green with envy. She’s not scary, she was just born this way, plus she helps keep those pesky flies at bay.
Story: What a tangled web she weaves! Don’t get too caught up though, it’s said she likes to play with her food.
Features & Details:
- Officially licensed
- Original Designer Donna Luke
- Collectible, limited edition resin brooch
- Ships in custom branded gift box
- A custom story card insert is included under the lid of the gift box
- Laser cut and hand assembled
- Height 77 mm x Width 59 mm
- Material Information: 100% Acrylic Resin
- Pin hardware: Stainless steel
- Pin attachment on back
Care Instructions: Please be aware that resin is akin to ceramic and glass, and therefore may be damaged if dropped or knocked. Keep your Erstwilder jewelry neatly tucked away in your gift box when not being worn, avoid contact with perfumes, lotions, water and excessive sunlight, and you’ll have your piece for years to come. Clean gently by hand.