"Prince of the Prairie" Brooch by Erstwilder
All hail the Prince of the Prairie! His royal highness requires your attention when I tell you about his combination of swirling marbled resin and hand-painted details. This Black Footed Ferret brooch is an accessory fit for a king, or a prince.
Story: This Weasley fella, also known as the American Polecat, went extinct in the wild back in 1986, only to return to the prairies of America and Canada.
Features & Details:
- Officially licensed
- Original Designer Jess Racklyeft
- Height 40 mm x Width 70 mm
- Collectible, limited edition resin brooch
- Ships in custom branded gift box
- A custom story card insert is included under the lid of the gift box
- Laser cut and hand assembled
- Material Information: 100% Acrylic Resin
- Pin hardware: Stainless steel
- Pin attachment on back
Care Instructions: Please be aware that resin is akin to ceramic and glass, and therefore may be damaged if dropped or knocked. Keep your Erstwilder jewelry neatly tucked away in your gift box when not being worn, avoid contact with perfumes, lotions, water and excessive sunlight, and you’ll have your piece for years to come. Clean gently by hand.