"Northside Wander Penguin" Brooch by Erstwilder
Get your tuxedo on, or you might be a bit out of place in the waddle. With a striking black and white collection of resins and hand-assembled details, this little Galapagos Penguin will be your buddy for life, and he might even share his rock collection.
Story: This playful penguin prefers to roll with the currents. Which is how he ended up the only species of penguin to venture north of the equator.
Features & Details:
- Officially licensed
- Original Designer Jess Racklyeft
- Height 60 mm x Width 33 mm
- Collectible, limited edition resin brooch
- Ships in custom branded gift box
- A custom story card insert is included under the lid of the gift box
- Laser cut and hand assembled
- Material Information: 100% Acrylic Resin
- Pin hardware: Stainless steel
- Pin attachment on back
Care Instructions: Please be aware that resin is akin to ceramic and glass, and therefore may be damaged if dropped or knocked. Keep your Erstwilder jewelry neatly tucked away in your gift box when not being worn, avoid contact with perfumes, lotions, water and excessive sunlight, and you’ll have your piece for years to come. Clean gently by hand.