"Meeting the Merfolk" Brooch by Erstwilder
Ahoy Matey! With a combination of glitter and textured resin, brought together with hand-assembled details, it features a swinging anchor on connected chain. So wear your best sea faring fashions, and add a brooch for high seas accessories.
Story: Hoist the sail, anchors away! Across stormy seas to see the merfolk play. It’s going to be a most magical day!
Features & Details:
- Officially licensed
- Original Designer Louisa Camille
- Collectible, limited edition resin brooch
- Ships in custom branded gift box
- A custom story card insert is included under the lid of the gift box
- Laser cut and hand assembled
- Height 88 mm x Width 84 mm
- Material Information: 100% Acrylic Resin
- Pin hardware: Stainless steel
- Pin attachment on back
Care Instructions: Please be aware that resin is akin to ceramic and glass, and therefore may be damaged if dropped or knocked. Keep your Erstwilder jewelry neatly tucked away in your gift box when not being worn, avoid contact with perfumes, lotions, water and excessive sunlight, and you’ll have your piece for years to come. Clean gently by hand.
Note: Each piece may differ from one to another, and the 'Meeting the Merfolk' brooch you have purchased, might differ from the one pictured. The 'Meeting the Merfolk' brooch uses a textured glitter resin on the sails which can range in tone from vibrant green to something a little more muted. All this means is that this stunning ship will be 100% unique, just like you.