"Mobile Home Shell" Brooch by Erstwilder
If you listen to Erstwilder's seashell brooch, hand-assembled from a selection of patterned and textured resins, closely enough, you might not hear the ocean but you may get some funny looks from passers-by. With hand-finished details it's best use is as an eye-catchingly evocative addition to your ensemble.
Story: That sound you hear could be what they call seashell resonance but it also could be the protests of an angry resident.
Features & Details:
- Officially licensed
- Original Designer Sally Land
- Collectible, limited edition resin brooch
- Ships in custom branded gift box
- A custom story card insert is included under the lid of the gift box
- Laser cut and hand assembled
- Height 45 mm x Width 71 mm
- Material Information: 100% Acrylic Resin
- Pin hardware: Stainless steel
- Pin attachment on back
Care Instructions: Please be aware that resin is akin to ceramic and glass, and therefore may be damaged if dropped or knocked. Keep your Erstwilder jewelry neatly tucked away in your gift box when not being worn, avoid contact with perfumes, lotions, water and excessive sunlight, and you’ll have your piece for years to come. Clean gently by hand.