- Brooches & Pins
- "Howling at the Moon" Brooch by Erstwilder
"Howling at the Moon" Brooch by Erstwilder
Versatile and able to adapt to its environment, this lone coyote brooch has been hand-assembled from a selection of textured resins and features hand-painted details. If you've ever felt like crying out to lovely luna, this is your chance.
Story: A full moon in the desert sky. A lone coyote lets out a cry. Tell us trickster: what and why?
Features & Details:
- Officially licensed
- Original Designer Jess Racklyeft
- Collectible, limited edition resin brooch
- Ships in custom branded gift box
- A custom story card insert is included under the lid of the gift box
- Laser cut and hand assembled
- Height 70 mm x Width 40 mm
- Material Information: 100% Acrylic Resin
- Pin hardware: Stainless steel
- Pin attachment on back
Care Instructions: Please be aware that resin is akin to ceramic and glass, and therefore may be damaged if dropped or knocked. Keep your Erstwilder jewelry neatly tucked away in your gift box when not being worn, avoid contact with perfumes, lotions, water and excessive sunlight, and you’ll have your piece for years to come. Clean gently by hand.